WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1)Put the award logo/image on your blog
2) List the rules.
3)Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4)Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6) You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8) Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9) Share a link to your best post(s)
Didn’t know what this was until Fibroqueen tagged me with it. It’s a way to promote the original creator of the award, the person who tagged you and those that you tag. Figured I’d put that in if anyone wanted to know what this was about.
I’ve completed rule 1-4 now onto the next ones:
Number 5: Tell 3 things about yourself
1. I’m a certified elementary teacher haven’t landed a job since I graduated
2. I am extremely shy & bad with anxiety which is a shitty mix for job interviews.
3. I am not a grammar/spelling fanatic as you’d expect from a teacher. Not that I don’t encourage it but it’s not that big of a deal.
Number 6: Nominate 10-20 people
6. Hedwig Reads
11. Elliot Scribbles
13. Makeup By Erin
14. Flippin’ Pages
Number 7: Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. I’ll do that one after awhile.
Number 8: Ask your nominees 5 questions w/ 1 weird or funny question.
1) What drew you into blogging?
2) Silly question: What do you think will break or end the internet?
3) If you’re busy what’s the one thing you always make sure you have time to do?
4) What authors do you read their material NO MATTER what? Or, actor/actress if you don’t have an author but possibly favorite actor.
5) How many blogs do you actively follow?
Number 9: Share links to your best blog posts
I’m going with “most clicked on” or ones I enjoyed writing.
- What inspires you to write a blog post? Reading and the enjoyment I get from it. Get all the frustration out of having chronic health problems in a way that’s fun and enjoyable (at least for me).
- Why did you decide to blog? What do you enjoy the most about blogging? I have been blogging since 13? 10? But there has never been any objective/goal to it..just nonsense. I wanted to create something that had a point even if it was just to me.My favorite thing is writing reviews. Even the short ones. It allows me more time with a book I’ve been reading and just .. talk about it.
With WordPress there is the social aspect that existed with Livejournal that I haven’t seen so much with Tumblr or other social websites.. in my experience.
- Who is your favorite writer?My favorite writer currently is Kelley Armstrong
- What is your favorite time to write? Why? In the morning when I’m in the most pain but can’t lay back down. It gives me something to do while the nonsense is going on. Fantastic distraction. Doesn’t ALWAYS work as the pain sometimes overpowers EVERYTHING.
- What is the one piece of clothing that you own that you love and will not part with? UHM answering this as type of clothing: sweaters, shawls, parkas… any garment that is meant to keep you warm but is like a blanket that you wear and it’s socially acceptable to walk around in.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2IxaL8d